We are glad to announce that strarting from Sunday February 19th our dojo will be relocated to the following address :
Building No. 3, Mei Li Yuan Mansion, No. 358 West Yan’an Road, Jing’an District. Shanghai. Near Zhenning Road or West Nanjing Road.
The facility is very nice!
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Aïkido Budo Shanghai
International website: www.itaf-international.org
How can I get there ?
- Subway : Jing An Temple (lines 2 and 7 ; exit 1) + Jiangsu Road (lines 2 and 11 ; exit 3)
- Bus : 01/57/71/76/127/925B (stop at Yan’an Xi Lu Zhenning Lu) ; 323/838 (stop at Meili Yuan)
When can I come?
- Wednesday : 19 :30 to 21 :30
- Sunday: 14 :00 to 16 :00
How much is it ?
- Having a try is free !
- Then, 300 RMB per month for training adapted to your own level.
What will I learn ?
Study an authentic martial art, following the traditional method developed in Iwama by Morihiho Saito, closest student and heir of the founder of Aikido : Morihei Ueshiba .
Bare hands techniques, weapons techniques, disarming techniques…
Teacher is Antoine Simonin (France), 3rd degree black belt and ITAF representative in China. Communication in Chinese, English or French.
This video will give you a glimpse of Aïkido :
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:13 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests