- Posts: 301
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:04 am
We run email on port 25, and port 26. Port 25 has spam checking, rbl checks and lots of other things that local ip addresses typically fail, so we run another authenticated smtp service on port 26 which only our clients can use.
So, I have to ask the question, you aren't one of our clients are you?
If you are, mail setup instructions are on our website under the support page, in both english and chinese. (www.computersolutions.cn - click support)
- Posts: 2267
- Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:52 am
- Location: Deepest, darkest Shanghai.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:37 am
- Posts: 478
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:25 pm
- Location: LJZ
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests