Chinese girls just want sex?

Get advice on the dating and relationships scene

Postby ChinaBrah » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:05 am

It seems like it, they just wanna have their way with you, or, in most cases, let you have your way with them, and then throw you out.

Yeah it sounds great, different night - different girl, but I need more than that.

I need to be taken care of, I need protection. I need to be held, not just one night, but every night. I'm a lot like your typical Chinese girl; I like to take naps, sleep all day, watch movies online, QQ, and I dream of meeting a girl who will buy me an iPhone 4s

It's gotten to the point where I now ask Chinese girls if they have a house before I talk to them. Ni you fangzi ma?

Last girl I met in Chongqing did, she was from Beijing, she wasnt the most attractive girl but I liked her, she smoked, she drank, she slept with over 20 Chinese dudes and one guy from the UK.

We had a wonderful night together, but the next day she was with her bf, some poindexter government official.

I don't care how easy meeting women is here, its takes everything out of me, I have no energy for anything else. For all the nights you spend with women, that one night alone is absolutely soul crushing.

I prefer working-class girls, like this girl I met on the train to Dongguan, just 18 and going to take a factory job. We spent some time together and now chat on QQ. Great girl but very poor, she has to think about her family, she doesnt have time to baby-sit a bum laowai.

How to do?
不放弃任何一个哪怕只有万分之一的机会、所以渺小的希望也值得等待……
ChinaBrah
Rocker
Rocker

Re: Chinese girls just want sex?

Postby Gay_Chevara » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 am

hahahahahaha

I **** love this guy!!!!
To Live and Die in Xujiahui
Gay_Chevara
LaoLoser

Postby THATCAT » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:11 am

brahbrah you raised a very good question
THATCAT
Reacher
Reacher

Postby PureXTC88 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:44 am

All I have to say is "WOW"!
PureXTC88
SuperStar
SuperStar

Mood: Cool

Postby tylerdurden » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:56 am

In all the encounters I ever had with Chinese girls, none of them ever just wanted sex.

In fact, they all wanted a steady relationship with a view towards marriage.

Of course, it could be that the sort of girl that just wants a roll in the hay with a laowai is going to pick a very young guy like CB, whereas the sort that's looking for marriage will go for an older guy like me who presumably has more money.
In explaining any human shortcoming, the first tool I reach for is Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
- Steven Pinker
tylerdurden

Ground Zero

Board Royalty
Board Royalty

Mood: Happy

Postby Snuden » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:58 am

I have been abused a few times by Chinese girls.
A very humiliating experience!
#batardism
Snuden

Rollin'

Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Amaryllis » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:22 am

Sex without marriage???????????????????????????????????????????????????
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
Amaryllis
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby Verbal Kint » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:28 am

Unheard of
Verbal Kint
StreetBeater
StreetBeater

Postby stigharaldsson » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Hm, I've had three ONSs this weekend. Then again I've been away from SH for a while so I'm kind of like a kid in a candystore right now. The first two girls showed absolutely no interest in even wanting to meet again. So it might be that I really suck in bed or it might be that they just prefer it that way... no complications and no strings attached. The third one seems a bit more clingy and has suggested that we meet on Wednesday already. Hm. I don't know if I can handle that kind of commitment.
stigharaldsson
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Amaryllis » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Sometimes i can understand you guys, because you are sailors in some way. More males, fewer females, no family, strange country, strange language and culture. Very very lonely. But if nobody loves you, you should love yourself, nobody respects you, you should respect yourself.
Dont play, go to church or any good places, dont play.
Last edited by Amaryllis on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
Amaryllis
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby Gay_Chevara » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Tyler Durden is definitely a sailor.

He's got a sailors cap and everything.
Gay_Chevara
LaoLoser

Postby caso » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:28 pm

you wish...
caso
Veejay
Veejay

Postby Amaryllis » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Tyler was playing, but i guess he will settle down soon, with a chinese beauty.
Amaryllis
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby Gay_Chevara » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:32 pm

called Kevin.
Gay_Chevara
LaoLoser

Postby jeffinflorida » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:51 pm

ChinaBrah wrote:she wasnt the most attractive girl but I liked her, she smoked, she drank, she slept with over 20 Chinese dudes and one guy from the UK.

All in one night??? And you STILL wanted to do her? Much respect for you brother...
Who would have thought that a girl who is a hooker would be a hooker... In China of all places?!?
jeffinflorida
Board Legend
Board Legend

Postby THATCAT » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:54 pm

stigharaldsson wrote:Hm, I've had three ONSs this weekend. Then again I've been away from SH for a while so I'm kind of like a kid in a candystore right now. The first two girls showed absolutely no interest in even wanting to meet again. So it might be that I really suck in bed or it might be that they just prefer it that way... no complications and no strings attached. The third one seems a bit more clingy and has suggested that we meet on Wednesday already. Hm. I don't know if I can handle that kind of commitment.

3 ons in one weekend, wow
a friend of mine gave a name to that - broken people
he's not Chinese and he's not a she.
THATCAT
Reacher
Reacher

Postby superkim » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:28 pm

I think there are lots of Chinese girls out there who's just looking for sex. One reason for this is that there is no guilt or shame connected to ONS in China - as long as no one in their circle of trust finds out.

@Tyler: The reason local girls might not just want to have sex with a person like you is that they see something else when they look at you - money (as you say). They don't see much of a cash flow when they look at CB.

@Herr Haraldsson: You're da man. Just don't forget to rubber up. Ever.
superkim
Fire-eater
Fire-eater

Postby Juan_Tamad » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:33 pm

stigharaldsson wrote:Hm, I've had three ONSs this weekend. Then again I've been away from SH for a while so I'm kind of like a kid in a candystore right now. The first two girls showed absolutely no interest in even wanting to meet again. So it might be that I really suck in bed or it might be that they just prefer it that way... no complications and no strings attached. The third one seems a bit more clingy and has suggested that we meet on Wednesday already. Hm. I don't know if I can handle that kind of commitment.

STIG..you are DA MAN...
Just remember the saying
"What happens in Shanghai, stays in Shanghai................except Herpes, which you will be carrying all your life"
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE I LIFE, AND NEVER REMEMBERED FOR WHAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby THATCAT » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:23 pm

superkim wrote:I think there are lots of Chinese girls out there who's just looking for sex. One reason for this is that there is no guilt or shame connected to ONS in China - as long as no one in their circle of trust finds out.

are you joking? now even ONS is a Chinese speciality ? you can't put every bad label on Chinese just because Chinese are Chinese.
THATCAT
Reacher
Reacher

Postby superkim » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:41 pm

THATCAT wrote:
superkim wrote:I think there are lots of Chinese girls out there who's just looking for sex. One reason for this is that there is no guilt or shame connected to ONS in China - as long as no one in their circle of trust finds out.

are you joking? now even ONS is a Chinese speciality ? you can't put every bad label on Chinese just because Chinese are Chinese.

I'm not joking. I think there are lots of Chinese girls out there who are looking for sex only. I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's a Chinese specialty but it's very common. I'm not saying that they should be ashamed of it either - it's their choice. You are the one saying ONS is wrong, not me.

But I am getting somewhat tired of hearing that Chinese girls in general are innocent, true, traditional and all that. That's just not true.
superkim
Fire-eater
Fire-eater

Postby rickettyrabbit » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 pm

stigharaldsson wrote:Hm, I've had three ONSs this weekend.

Did you read the warning on the label?

"In the event of an erection lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help."
Wabbit
"So many words simply to state what we already knew!"
Foxfyr
rickettyrabbit

rickettyrabbit

Board Legend
Board Legend

Location: Chinese-free zone. No, wait - just looked at the wife.

Postby THATCAT » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:02 pm

superkim you didn't get what I meant!
you said lots of Chinese girls out there are just looking for sex and One reason for this is that there is no guilt or shame connected to ONS in China. But my argue was this is not a China thing, this is a world thing, don't you see people from everywhere are doing the same thing?
noone was even saying how good/traditional Chinese girls are and I certainly did not think that either. And yes I think ONS is wrong, and the whole world is still doing it.
THATCAT
Reacher
Reacher

Postby superkim » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:12 pm

THATCAT wrote:superkim you didn't get what I meant!
you said lots of Chinese girls out there are just looking for sex and One reason for this is that there is no guilt or shame connected to ONS in China. But my argue was this is not a China thing, this is a world thing, don't you see people from everywhere are doing the same thing?
noone was even saying how good/traditional Chinese girls are and I certainly did not think that either. And yes I think ONS is wrong, and the whole world is still doing it.

This is the difference:

Many western girls have ONS. They live in a culture that doesn't condemn it. So there is no reason for them to deny what they are doing. You could say that they are honest about their behavior.

Many Chinese girls have ONS too. They live in a culture that frowns upon this behavior. That's the reason why they will deny that they engage in ONS. And that fact makes them come across as hypocrites to some people. But this lying and cheating doesn't matter to them as long as no one in their circle of trust finds out.

Once again - it's about face.
superkim
Fire-eater
Fire-eater

Postby Bobchina » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:56 pm

But why western guy still inebriation chinese girl,
it is funny.
Bobchina
PopStar
PopStar

Postby tellmesomething26 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:00 pm

I gues Qibao is the wrong side of town for me to be living in.... Sad face
tellmesomething26
Squeeker
Squeeker

Postby Gay_Chevara » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:08 pm

No, no man. I've been to Qibao a couple of times.

They have a big 'disco disco' waidi nightclub down there.

I went there with some others a few months back, it was mint. (I don't mean M1nt).
Gay_Chevara
LaoLoser

Postby tellmesomething26 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:09 pm

you are talking about vip 03? yes that place is pretty crazy, i have only gone a few times so far
tellmesomething26
Squeeker
Squeeker

Postby Gay_Chevara » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:11 pm

I can't remember the name of it but it was packed.

When we went all these young guys took it in turns to stand on the stage and nod their heads at the crowd. Every guy had one of those huge 'waidi-perms'.

Tons of girls there too.

Surreal joint.
Gay_Chevara
LaoLoser

Postby idealjacky » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:12 pm

THATCAT wrote:superkim you didn't get what I meant!

U hit the reality but in vain...
idealjacky

Postby THATCAT » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:11 pm

superkim wrote:This is the difference:

Many western girls have ONS. They live in a culture that doesn't condemn it. So there is no reason for them to deny what they are doing. You could say that they are honest about their behavior.

Many Chinese girls have ONS too. They live in a culture that frowns upon this behavior. That's the reason why they will deny that they engage in ONS. And that fact makes them come across as hypocrites to some people. But this lying and cheating doesn't matter to them as long as no one in their circle of trust finds out.

Once again - it's about face.

Youth today in China are pretty shameless actually. look at so many er nai and pround to bes.

Also I think it's the western culture that condemns ONS due to the Christian religion impact. Chinese don't believe in anything and we have a long history of serving men's interest only. In China men can do anything, people only condemn women without "virtue" but not the men. This is a reason why alot of women feel need to cover it up when having ONS but men can proudly having er nai . you need to feel sorry for these women not despise I mean afterall you dont have to live their lives.
This China traditional thing, is for women to abide by and for men to exploit. there's no truth and moral whatsoever in it.
THATCAT
Reacher
Reacher

Next

Return to Dating, Singles & Relationships