FS: ASUS Transformer best deal in town!!

Cluttered apartment? Sell off some stuff here!

FS: ASUS Transformer best deal in town!!

Postby anzhu » Mon May 16, 2011 9:15 am

Hi everyone,

Up for sale is a like new ASUS Transformer, the latest tablet from ASUS. It has a beautiful 1280x800 screen capable of 1080p video playback. It uses the latest IPS LCD screen technology, comes loaded with Android's latest Honeycomb OS. It has a dual core 1ghz Nvidia Tegra 2 chip with 1GB on board ram. It has a 5MP rear camera and a 1.3MP front facing camera. This model is the standard 16gb WIFI model.

I purchased this unit on Friday 5/13 and have decided to sell it because I received a Xoom brought back from the US. The Xoom was a present so I have decided to keep it rather than the transformer. Everything is still in perfect condition of course, I have rooted the device and installed a US based ROM, this means you have access to the android market! All of the Chinese crapware has been removed.

Price is standard at 3499, I am letting this go for 3200, my loss is your gain! I have the receipt showing date of purchase and it also has 1 year country wide warranty.

Review can be found here: http://www.engadget.com/2011/04/18/asus ... on-review/

Interested buyer please txt me at 1502 198 8819
anzhu

Re: FS: ASUS Transformer best deal in town!!

Postby rocco72 » Mon May 16, 2011 9:48 am

Interesting device, but it doesn't come with 3G....
"everytime we talk, we end up naked"
"then just marry her, that will end it"
rocco72
Board Buddha
Board Buddha

Return to Buy & Sell