Indonesian Consulate in Shanghai to be opened soon

Indonesian Consulate in Shanghai to be opened soon

Postby pacificwaves » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:47 am

Pretty interesting news. Coba lihat:

http://www.antara.co.id/en/arc/2008/3/2 ... -shanghai/

03/21/08 08:57

Indonesia embassy in Beijing to open consular office in Shanghai

Shenzhen (ANTARA News) - The Indonesian Embassy in Beijing planned in April 2008 to open a consular and immigration office in Shanghai to make it easier for Indonesians to obtain their papers.

"But they would still be in an ad hoc status because for the time being they will be open only on certain days in a month. Thus there is no need for Indonesians living in Shanghai to come all the way to Beijing to obtain their papers," Deputy Head of the Indonesian representative office in Beijing Mohamad Oemar said in Shenzhen on Thursday.

He was in Shenzhen to attend the 22nd Shenzhen International Furniture Exhibition (SIFE) March 19-22, in which 40 Indonesian businessmen and hundreds of Chinese and other Asian furniture dealers are taking part.

He said that actually the Indonesian embassy in Beijing still cannot open a fully operational consular office in Shanghai, although the city is very important and strategic where a great deal of Indonesians including students, employees, and businessmen, are living.

Basically, Oemar said, the ministry of foreign affairs in Jakarta had given its approval to open an Indonesian Consulate General in Shanghai, but the plan has yet to be fully realized in view of some problems, including in relation to the mechanism of the relevant institutions in Indonesia.

"It is hoped that next year a fully operational consular office could be opened in Shanghai," he said.

There are about 2,000 Indonesian nationals living in Shanghai, mostly students, including Indonesian women married to foreigners.

The papers normally obtained from a consular office include those for new arrivals, for leaving the country, passport extension, birth and marriage certificates, he added. (*)
pacificwaves
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Stargazer » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:02 am

Itu mah dari dulu,,,,,ngomong mo buka konsulat...setahu saya masih belum jelas kapan dibukanya, karena dari yang aku dengar persiapanya juga belum dibuat...masih belum jelas...
Emang bener sih...kalo ga dibuka repot banget kita mau urus ini itu...padahal guangzhou aja udah ada.
bagaimana bapak Andri..kita bisa mencalonkan diri nih...konsulat bukanya cuman beberapa hari dalam seminggu hahahaa....
Stargazer
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Chris8080 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:09 am

Hi,

I want to go to Indonesia and need to get a visa (I want to have a social one for a longer stay).
Unfortunately I couldn't find any address of something like that in Shanghai.
Only Beijing. Do you really have to go to Beijing?

Hope not.

Thank you in advance.
Bye, Chris
Chris8080

Postby tihZ_hO » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:40 pm

What country is your passport? Visa on arrival for many countries.

How long do you want to stay? Visa on arrival is either 7 days or 30 days.

No, you don't have to go to Beijing you can go to Guangzhou instead.

You know who you are
tihZ_hO

happy

Board Deity

Mood: Cool

Postby Chris8080 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:54 am

My Passport ist from Germany. I know about VoA, but I want to stay for 3 months.
That's why I need to apply in advance.

Guangzhou is ok ..
And HK is also possible as I saw:
http://www.indonesian-consulate.hk/new/index.php
Shanghai would just be fine since I'm close to SH.
Chris8080

Re: Indonesian Consulate in Shanghai to be opened soon

Postby inikia » Tue May 10, 2011 11:05 am

My passport is up for renewal soon. Do I have to go to Beijing or is there some kind of service in Shanghai?
inikia

Postby vanillasky » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:07 pm

udh dibuka dr bulan maret, skrg sudah pertengahan september tapi nggak ada kabar beritanya, searching alamatnya jg nggak ada, my beloved indonesia, masih seperti biasa.
vanillasky
Squeeker
Squeeker

Postby shanghai_wannabe » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Sdh dibuka dari pertghan tahun 2012. Saya sudah pernah kesana. Alamatnya di Shanghai Mart lantai 16, room 1607-1608. Ph: 021-32565627, fax: 021-52402321. Bisa naik MRT line 10 turun di Yili Rd tp gw lupa no exit gate-nya. Tinggal menyusuri taman n nyeberang, sampailah di Shanghai Mart. Mudah-mudahan info ini dapat menolong teman2 yg lagi butuh ke kjri shanghai.
shanghai_wannabe
Squeeker
Squeeker

Return to Shanghai Open Chat