Chat in China's biggest English language forum.
Receive our weekly
newsletter.
Find an apartment or rent
yours out.

Join the Shanghai Expat Community!

*   *  captcha
refresh
  I agree with the Shanghai Expat Terms of Service.  
Register   or   Sign in
CLOSE X
Email or username:
Password: Forgot your password?

Interesting relationship ads,,,,

Re: Interesting relationship ads,,,,

Postby Juan_Tamad » Tue May 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Simple Me wants simple You
I barely call myself as a complicated person.
I am just a woman with two small breasts.
I want you be simple too: a person with two balls, thinking with your brain, feeling with your heart.
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE I LIFE, AND NEVER REMEMBERED FOR WHAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Fri May 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Safe, Discrete, Exciting. All in Xuhui district...:)
Me; Caucasian, fit, healthy, clean, well hung, blue eyes, charming looks and skilled...:) after being 40 years old, know how to handle you much better than your teenage puppy:)
You: Chinese, under 35, clean, fit, shaved or cut, no drama, enjoying these moments!
It might lead to some more frequent visits if we BOTH feel like.
Date: I will be travelling for business from Mondaynight May 23, so better hurry up and come over 'to do me' this weekend. Tonight we can give it a start:)
cheers, E
ps1: Tell me something about you, age, pic, and what you like to experience. If you just ask for a pic in 1 line. You can, if you send one first. If not, you are out:)
ps2: I am not interested in professional services as I am too good and skilled for that. Although I dont care to reimburse 'all expenses'. That's It :)
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE I LIFE, AND NEVER REMEMBERED FOR WHAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Miss Fugliness » Wed May 25, 2011 9:20 am

Juan_Tamad wrote:Simple Me wants simple You
I barely call myself as a complicated person.
I am just a woman with two small breasts.
I want you be simple too: a person with two balls, thinking with your brain, feeling with your heart.

hahahaha

2 small brests meets 2 small balls. good thing she wasn't asking for big balls. :lol:
Big Bang Theory Season 5: http://tv.sohu.com/s2010/bigbang/

Sheldon: Amy, with the understanding that nothing changes whatsoever, physical or otherwise..I would not object to us no longer characterizing you as "not my girlfriend"
Miss Fugliness
Wonder Wit
Wonder Wit

Postby greeneyedlady » Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm

^ Yeah, but she forgot one vital part to ask for...

a penis! :)
Quote I read on Twitter: Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. :)
greeneyedlady
Board Buddha
Board Buddha

Postby shtemper » Wed May 25, 2011 11:54 pm

greeneyedlady wrote:^ Yeah, but she forgot one vital part to ask for...

you see, it is about the pecker ha?! ;)
gotya there gal!
shtemper
Talker
Talker

Postby Juan_Tamad » Thu May 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Sweet but Strong Woman
Hey there, are you Chinese or Asian female, 18 to 25yo, slim with a strong desire and enjoy the time in bed or sofa ...or any exciting corner of my apartment. i am not looking for GF or marriage, just a bed partner to spend time when both feel hot and free.
I am an American, early 50;s sporty and healthy. I can teach you English when in bed, lets do it soon.
Fat girls and those just looking for a free dinner date, please stay away.
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby greeneyedlady » Thu May 26, 2011 5:56 pm

shtemper wrote:

gotya there gal!

duh! :roll:
Quote I read on Twitter: Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. :)
greeneyedlady
Board Buddha
Board Buddha

Postby shtemper » Thu May 26, 2011 7:17 pm

greeneyedlady wrote:
shtemper wrote:

gotya there gal!

duh! :roll:

hahaha
shtemper
Talker
Talker

Postby Juan_Tamad » Mon May 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Greetings from Sweden to my Chinese lady.
Looking for a Chinese woman of legal age with legal traveling papers meaning passport.

I want a woman who will travel to me in Sweden and I'll fix your Visa paper etc. So if you are a bjqueen then read more.
I work in offshore industry northsea, gone ½ the month home the other. When I'm home you make sure you take your pills.
2 weeks in north sea and coming home to discover you have bad headaches don't work for me at least you could welcome me home with a decent bj.
When i'm working you have 2 weeks to play with others and if you want to make proffit from that play be my guest.

If you feel i'm 100% honest in what and who I'm searching for then pl contact me.
By sending me your email and other contact info.
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:33 am

Hi!

I am looking for a relationship mentally and physically attractive with a beautiful and smart girl. Whatever is your color, I do not have any specific requirement! ;)
It do not have to be on a long term basis (even if the goal is to be serious, there is no commitment), but have to be in mutual respect to each other...

I am a 34yo tall (186cm) and slim French guy. Well educated and respectful, I am quite clever and smart.
I can also be fun, sweet or romantic. There is a time for everything and the most important is to be always in the mood... on the same wave length.

Very Openminded, I like to talk about everything, from the deepest to the lightest...

Moreover, I am sincere, reliable and authentic. I like to share and exchange it is the basement of any relationship, whatever it is.

If you wonder why a so handsome guy is using internet to find someone, the answer is that it is not easy to make new connections when you finish work at 20h almost everyday and that you are not a nightclubber! ;)

I do not want to make crazy or special things… very simple life (discussing, sharing movies, sight seeing, maybe traveling,…) but I want to find the one who will make them special and unique… :)

If this talks to you, let's get in touch and send me a message with a slutty picture!
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Wine Drinking, French Kissing
Hello All
Just back from Europe and have many good bottles of wine ! :)
I want to invite a nice girl to my place we can have a wine tasting session together, nice talk and some french kissing in my beautiful balcony-view, if we get into the mood...
I am 30, South-European, and very fun and sporty.
Please send a self-intro and a pic :)

Regards,
J.
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Good and Bad girl is looking for gentleman!!

I want to be your slave and your nanny in Shanghai
What I mean by that is if you want me to come over lick and suck your cock for hours I can do that.
Or maybe you want to have a few of your boy friends over for the afternoon, you can blindfold me (discretion is always assured) and I can service you and your friends orally while you sit on your sofa and relax.
All of these things and more can happen, I am pretty open to anything even extreme stuff . we just need to discuss it first to see how I feel about it .after that , i would like to clean your toilet and do house work.
a few things to remember:
I wont charge money for this and I don't like it when people try to offer me money for something I have already refused to do, so don't do that.
It's all for fun, I like to have good relationships with the people .
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:39 am

Mature, wise and happy gentleman wanted

Hi I'm looking for my soulmate to build an happy family. You can be an engineer, a businessman, or a CEO, but your mind must be mature. If you have a very successful career, but your mind is just at 20-year-old level, then I don't think you are mature. I'm a Chinese lady, attractive, mature, kind and warm. I'm a considerate woman, never knowing how to ask care from a man. So I hope you used to care about your families. I like traveling, reading, walking under the sunshine, or gathering with friends and families, shopping for nice things and dining out. If you have a nice apartment in downtown and a nice car, please tell me something about you with your picture. Thanks. I'm 43yrs/167cm/78kg hot and sexy Shanghai woman.(White Single or divorced gentleman only).
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby HAMLover » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Juan_Tamad wrote:Mature, wise and happy gentleman wanted

Hi I'm looking for my soulmate to build an happy family. You can be an engineer, a businessman, or a CEO, but your mind must be mature. If you have a very successful career, but your mind is just at 20-year-old level, then I don't think you are mature. I'm a Chinese lady, attractive, mature, kind and warm. I'm a considerate woman, never knowing how to ask care from a man. So I hope you used to care about your families. I like traveling, reading, walking under the sunshine, or gathering with friends and families, shopping for nice things and dining out. If you have a nice apartment in downtown and a nice car, please tell me something about you with your picture. Thanks. I'm 43yrs/167cm/78kg hot and sexy Shanghai woman.(White Single or divorced gentleman only).

You forgot to add another adjective to her 167cm/78kg....
HAMLover
LoopKicker
LoopKicker

Postby Juan_Tamad » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:25 pm

rich men wanted

I am 45 years old, divorced, 12 years old kid

I dont wanna ask for money for sex anymore using

so I hope i could re-marry again to someone who could offer a lot of money

PS: I smoke and drink hongjiu, but no drugs.
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby bleepingbleeper » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:57 pm

^ that's a winner right there....
bleepingbleeper
Veejay
Veejay

Postby Juan_Tamad » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:03 am

i need a hug
i am a poor chinese girl ,from countryside ,i work for a french family in shanghai pudong as a housekeeper .
today ,i was playing guitar in the garden, two foreigner children come and sing with me , when they ask me my job , i said , i am a housekeeper , their face suddenly changed , they said ,oh , we need go ,bye . then i heard they said ,mom dont let me talk to housekeeper . they are chuff .
i feel so bad , so sad , i cant find someone who really want make friends with me in this big and freak city .everybody is only want sex and money .
my boss live in this most expensive area , she likes keeping me busy everyday .i got alot of work to do everyday . and earn little money .
i know the fate is not fair ,its hard to change . and i am fighting now , i try to have a better life . i am fighting alonely for almost 7 years , no parents support me . i am alone , always alone ,the weather is bad in shanghai , raining every night , i feel so difficult . i need some one could be here and hug me , help me ,support me . nobody can be success alone . i need you .
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:15 am

live and work in canada legally
i am canadian male living here in china.. for a small fee, i can arrange with u , get married and take u to canada.
after u get your permanet residence then we file for divorce ..
the whole process takes a month..i have done it several times
u can then live and work in canada and later get citizenship
plese note that we will not be engaged in any special relationship..dating, sex..No
we just register as married at the canadian embassy here.
then u get the visa then we go to canada.
we register there too for you to get residence
since am native canadian its easy and just staright forward for you
am doing this just for a small fee.
email me..no matter your nationality, race or background
frankcooper63@yahoo.com
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:15 pm

looking for rich charming bf

Hi,Guys,here im putting on this

supermarket.i know so many ppl

wanna run a longterm relationship

rather than dating around,im looking

for the proper guys who has good

manner,respect lady,absolutely not

poor,because if you are poor,there

are alot possibility turned to

impossible,so its not my fault,its just

because you are too poor to run a

relationship,in chinese we say no

free lunch tasted good,for those

poor guys also for those poor guys who

blames ladys being materials,why u

don't blame yourself just being a loser?

if you look ugly,also pls

no bother,my eye is very clean.

if you are qualified and also wanna run

a relationship OR a honest and faithful and

innocent friendship,

poor guys,leave me alone.i am sick hearing "what the hell you want"

and that's you will forever cant give.

briefly,if u get me,and understand me

you are welcome,we will both be patient

About me,working in a french company, 35 years old, but look young

my major in uni is music,i am preety,cute,

funny,like hot sexy dance in the bar

gym,sports,singing, and of course lots of good sex, etc.

asian, blackss and ABC,you dont need to

reply.im not intersted ~

for those some guys want adventure,

play fires,don't come to me,

i need somestrong rich guys are also

down to earth:)

(**ur pics get mine**)
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:00 pm

day or nighttime partner needed

50 years old white American male now here in Shanghai
with a lot of free time on hand , day time or night time, both is ok since i live alone and can host ,
Females of any nationality, age, shape and size is ok , but you must be clean and no drama , just looking for women
to enjoy sex with
Call me, i am available anytime
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:30 am

Fantasy Fulfilled
In normal life you're probably an intelligent, respectable, traditional Chinese woman but you have these fantasies of being controlled and used by a strong man. The thought of submitting to his will, wearing the slutty clothes he chooses for you, the humilation of being punished, letting him take you for his pleasure secretly excite you.

I'm a quietly spoken sexually dominant English guy in his 60's who can make those fantasies a reality. I'm well hung and thick, discrete and will repect any boundaries we agree and can host. Do not expect any free meals or taxi fares though.

I don't mind about your age, shape or size, or whether you're attached as long as you are a female. Reply with a photo and tell me a bit about yourself.
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Best deal for Free English lessons (for Chinese girls)
Hi, patient and experienced white English teacher from Chicago, late twenties, tall. I will offer 20 hours of free English lessons (any type, business, conversational, ESL etc) in return for 5 hours of hot initimate time with you.
Discrete and respectful.
If interested send a picture with your reply. no fat girls please
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Any straight minded women out there?

I am so done with this Chinese marriage minded women here. Anyone out there who can have a great mind blowing sex with out thinking all time to get married and make pressure on the guy? I just need a bedroom partner.

I am very liberal and progressive. If you are pretty much the same and good in bed and enjoy it find me. See ya soon
PS, no free riders, dinner dates, gifts.....
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:28 am

To whom it might concern

You are more than 35, mature in mind, and has leading characters in life.
You don't need to speak perfect chinese/english, but you keep each word you said in mind, don't eat them easily.
You are not a smoker, and you don't like play around in clubs.
You are ready to settle down, you are tired of dating different woman and listening to those ideally love.
You are serious about life, means you don't spend every coin you have earned.

I am not looking for someone who can take me travel around the world.
I am looking for someone who will hold my hands walking in parks in front of our home.
I am not looking for someone who will give me big diamond.
I am looking for someone who will buy the ear-rings when he thinks looks good on me.
I am not looking for someone who are able to take me eat every famous resturant.
I am looking for someone who will enjoy coming home eating soups I cooked for him.

And below is Me:
I am 167cm, 82 kg. not perfect looking, but unique.

Those who can't read above or think doesn't fit you, please stay back
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Simply for the lures of English language.
An ordinary local shanghainese female seeks for an ordinary guy, in English accent, simply for the strong charms and lures of the English language.
I am single now, local beauty at some degree, normal, not so perfect, but full of romantic fantasies and dreams also. Simply for the strong lures from remote cultures, I wish to seek for a guy , in English, for fate, for love, for romance maybe mr. right, sincerely.
Waiting for you in passionate shanghai!
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 am

Looking for a naughty chinese student on vacation for language partner

50's French man with average level in chinese

My bed for language exchange
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:57 am

looking for...
Me:
a. 25 y/o shanghainese
b. 166cm in height, 80 kgs and i consider myself fit
b. have a decent job with decent pay
c. speak reasonable english
d. love the finer things in life (sorry im shanghainese, cant help it) but i dont mind splitting the bills...sometimes...
e. yes, i do expect gifts on my birthday and xmas
f. im totally fine with you clubbing with your frds all night long and i promise that i wont call you ten times a day to check out where you are
g. not going to ask you to go shopping with me so please dont ask me to watch football with you
h. im open for a possible serious relationship and hope you are too
You:
a. between 25 and 32 years old
b. have a decent job (no, english teacher doesnt count as a decent job...but i will live with it if you are as cute as Brad Pitt)
c. speak reasonable english and/or chinese
d. have your own circle of friends and can live independently in China
e. you dont think im insane if i want to go all the way to apostrophe just for a hot chocolate and you know what im talking about
f. you are open for a possible serious relationship
g. call me shallow but please be at least decent looking...by my standards....(pls refer to statement b as for what my standards are)
h. i will think of more when we eventually meet
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby MeSoHorny » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:42 pm

You spend a lot of time in those forums. Haven't found a match yet?
MeSoHorny
Squeeker
Squeeker

Postby Juan_Tamad » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Chosen Partner,

I know you must be highly surprise to receive this proposal from complete stranger you have never met before and also I know it will not be easy trusting one another this time around because of what is going on in the world today but I hope for the will of God to take place. I need you as my appointed partners for investment to enable me relocate in your area for living and investment. I will also continue my education to actualise my dreams.

God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret this, note that this is legitimate business because the money in question belongs to my late father and I am the next of kin.

I want to invest in good investment in your country which you know better, I have never done business or investment before and want you to be my sponsor, partner and fund manager once being transferred. I will give you more information.

Can we discuss on it and I need your private/direct mobile or phone line for us to discuss in details. Any other things to know feel free to ask me direct on my private box: irvan_kasarate@hotmail.com

I expect your mail.

Regards

Irvan Kasarate
(irvan_kasarate@hotmail.com)
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

Postby Juan_Tamad » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:45 pm

WE ALL SHOULD BE CAREFUL THIS MAN-CHRISTIAN!!!

Christian, He came from Munich,German, his phone number is:13861082501.with dark hair,black eyes,borned in September 1,1980. 180cm height, 31 years old. He works as a consultant in a German company SAP, he works in Changzhou and Shanghai every week by business travel. Does someone kown this person?He lives in Jing An Temple,he came to Shanghai in May or June last year. He came to shanghai to have sex with chinese women, and then searching for new sexual drainage, and humiliating women. Please take care, this person damages foreigner's reputation in China, bringing out very bad influence
Juan_Tamad
Shanghai Royalty
Shanghai Royalty

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Singles & Relationships