JAR - Animal Adoption Day on May 13 @The Cool Docks

JAR - Animal Adoption Day on May 13 @The Cool Docks

Postby Medea » Tue May 08, 2012 9:53 am

Jaiya's Animal Rescue is having an animal adoption day on Sunday, May 13th at the Cool Docks, from 11 am to 3 pm.

Our location at the Cool Docks is at
505 Xinmatou Street between Waima Road and Zhongshan South Road 老码头,新码头街505号 (近外马路 /中山南路)

We are an animal rescue group of expat and Chinese individuals who have dedicated a part of our lives to rescuing and rehoming stray and abandoned animals off the streets of Shanghai.

All of our animals are vaccinated, health checked, and if they are old enough have been spayed or neutered. Have a look at our website for the stories and photos of our animals.

Please tell all your friends, and anyone else you know who is interested in adding a pet to their family. Both those interested in fostering and those who are sure they want to adopt are welcome, and if you just want to come down and play with the animals, that's okay too.

You can find our dog and cat gallery here http://jargroup.doodlekit.com/gallery

See you on Sunday!

I support Jaiya's Animal Rescue (JAR) Next JAR Animal Adoption Day is on Sunday, June 1
Medea
Fire-eater
Fire-eater

Re: JAR - Animal Adoption Day on May 13 @The Cool Docks

Postby Medea » Sun May 13, 2012 10:20 am

I wanted to remind you that there will be our animal adoption day today. Hopefully it wont start raining!!
See you later
I support Jaiya's Animal Rescue (JAR) Next JAR Animal Adoption Day is on Sunday, June 1
Medea
Fire-eater
Fire-eater

Re: JAR - Animal Adoption Day on May 13 @The Cool Docks

Postby Medea » Sat May 19, 2012 2:22 pm

JAR AD May 13th

Apologies for the delay in posting our AD from last week! It’s been hectic and manic with so many kitens/puppies being rescued!!….it’s unfortunately that time of season and we are doing what we can to help our furry little friends…

Please find attached pictures from last week’s event. It was a good turn out with 7 adopted animals, 2 new fostercarers, and 2 potentials….luckily I did not receive any phone calls or emails of new rescues….that changed the next day!!

Thanking all our awesome volunteers and ongoing support from everyone!

See you next month on June 3 (Hongmei Lu), 11am-3pm !

Medea
Fire-eater
Fire-eater

Return to Event Announcements