laser hair removal

laser hair removal

Postby MustangSallie » Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:02 pm

Does anyone know a Dr or Spa which offers laser hair removal? I just want to see if it's cheaper here than in the states.
MustangSallie

Postby Magnolia » Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:30 pm

Even if it is cheaper here, I don't recommend that you undergo the procedure here. Cosmetic surgery, for lack of a better description, is gaining in popularity, but there can be problems no matter where you have the procedure done. The laser centers in the US usually have more experience in this area (more hairy people, I guess) and you wouldn't really want there to be any problems that could lead to permanant scaring or other problems.
Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. - Mahatma Gandhi
Magnolia
Board Biatch

Postby orangeflamenco » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:34 am

does anyone know of parlors where you can get waxing done? or where you can buy wax?
orangeflamenco

Postby Magnolia » Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:14 am

You can get waxing done at many places. I have used the Portman (ask for Nancy) because the service is excellent and I don't want to risk any errors on my eyebrows. There is another shop called Everlasting something-or-other that is on Xiang Yang Road, right past Fuxing Road (towards the market). The also offer waxing.
Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. - Mahatma Gandhi
Magnolia
Board Biatch

Re: laser hair removal

Postby persia000 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:34 am

I just wish I had the same hairs with yours. I have a thin hair strands and it started thinning last month. The doctor said I have same female pattern baldness. She also recommended some Hair Loss an n Treatment that I must use
persia000

Postby ellaflemming07 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Aesthetica MedSpa™ is one of the best-equipped medical aesthetics and cosmetic dermatology offices in Austin Texas.
<a href="http://www.moldremediationremoval.com">Mold Removal</a>
ellaflemming07
Squeeker
Squeeker

Postby coxaca » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:03 pm

OP long gone, but the spam lingers on...
The bottom line here is we must lower our cost base to make room for a lower margin product mix world and to grow our earnings going forward.
coxaca

King of Pop

Post Roaster
Post Roaster

Mood: Cool

Return to Health Care