OTC USA Prescription Painkillers and Benzos

OTC USA Prescription Painkillers and Benzos

Postby stromata81 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:19 am

Can you buy Vicodin (or other painkillers) or Xanax (or other benzos) over the counter in Shanghai?
stromata81

Postby Snippets » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Oh a gay druggie is coming for a visit... dear, could you be more stereotypical? Daddy is bringing you to Shanghai and now you are trolling for drugs...adorable.

To answer your question: 100% black and white NO
Snippets
PopStar
PopStar

Postby stromata81 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:01 pm

I am not trolling for drugs and he is not my daddy, we are both 27. You have no idea why I asked that question because you do not know me. I post on another forum so I know how most forums treat newbies. Trust me I have been quite rude myself, anyway I do not have to explain anything to you.
stromata81

Postby jeffinflorida » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Snippets wrote:Oh a gay druggie is coming for a visit... dear, could you be more stereotypical? Daddy is bringing you to Shanghai and now you are trolling for drugs...adorable.

To answer your question: 100% black and white NO

Straight and direct to the pint... Love it...

Bring your own drugs is the answer...
Who would have thought that a girl who is a hooker would be a hooker... In China of all places?!?
jeffinflorida
Board Legend
Board Legend

Re: OTC USA Prescription Painkillers and Benzos

Postby jeffinflorida » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:56 pm

stromata81 wrote:Can you buy Vicodin (or other painkillers) or Xanax (or other benzos) over the counter in Shanghai?

Take a trip to Mexico before you get here... Or The Hood...
Who would have thought that a girl who is a hooker would be a hooker... In China of all places?!?
jeffinflorida
Board Legend
Board Legend

Postby pj4701 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:36 pm

I work with local docs and have also had some mishaps here requiring pain management...and I had to get my own from the US. Don't ask how, I won't incriminate anyone. They exist here, but the quote I heard repeatedly from my local colleagues: "Pain is not a treatable medical condition." Add to that the dubious source of any meds you might find...
pj4701
Talker
Talker

Postby Paullie » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Like a number of other things in China you could probably find these on the black market but I am not able to direct you where to get them. In past years one could buy some of these otherwise presciption drugs OTC in China but they have clamped down recently. The problem with black market goods is that you have no idea whether there is any toxic substance in the items you are purchasing or whether there are any of the active ingredients that you require in them (which are probably not healthy longterm anyway). So only suggestion is go to another country to buy them and bring them in with you. Thailand is an option where many prescription drugs are available OTC but it gets a little expensive if you have an addictive habit or longterm requirement of both of these highly addictive drugs and at 27 no one should really be on benzos, perhaps kicking the habit would be healthier.
Paullie
Seeker
Seeker

Return to Health Care