- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:23 am
Friendly or competitive games, either way I am good to go...
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:11 pm
- Location: Shanghai
Gonkrazzy wrote:Id like to get a couple poker games going weekly or whatevers..but...i need to find some good poker chips...any ideas on where to buy them?
I have a Hold'em night every week. I haven't been able to find and chips, but find that 1 jiao and 5 jiao coins work well
- Wonder Wit
- Posts: 3651
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:21 pm
Otherwise, I just have to get an apartment big enough to invite you all over for poker night. But if it's illegal to play for money we might have to play strip poker
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 7:56 am
- Location: Canada
feel much better now that i have read the title properly.
- Board Biatch
- Posts: 33744
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:11 am
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:14 am
Bryon, what's your game like? Is it a night of Texas Hold 'Em, or is it dealer's choice?
johngu1980, what kind of a game are you interested in? If you put a game together, email me at email@example.com
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:33 pm
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:30 pm
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:36 pm
perhaps u could send a circular e-mail to us losers?
i already do a regular poker night of about 5/6 people every week. could we all join?
im no pro but i know the rules. do u bet a single sum like the pros or per card? lessens the hurt for us jokers.
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:30 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests