Carrefour or Metro would be my choice. No guarantee that what they sell is real but you have a better chance if you buy from a big intl chain.
Friendship store near Shanghai Mart might be OK.
City is overpriced.
When is the housewarming party?
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:33 pm
- Posts: 964
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:30 am
- Location: Not Shanghai
- Board Biatch
- Posts: 33744
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:11 am
Johhnie Walker Red Label Prices
CitySuper Shanghai Centre - 155
Park n Shop - 125
Lotus - Didn't have it, but Black Label for 200
Liquor Store under Jiu Guang - 115 (very limited selection)
Carrefour - 115
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:12 pm
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:53 am
Shanghai's Best Selection of Alcohol Delivered to Your Door
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 2:14 pm
- Location: Shanghai
- Posts: 606
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 7:15 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests