Chat in China's biggest English language forum.
Receive our weekly
newsletter.
Find an apartment or rent
yours out.

Join the Shanghai Expat Community!

*   *  captcha
refresh
  Receive our weekly newsletter.   I agree with the Shanghai Expat Terms of Service.  
Register   or   Sign in
CLOSE X
Email or username:
Password: Forgot your password?

Seasons Villa in Pudong

All you need to know about moving to or around Shanghai! Find out if Puxi(West of the Huangpu River) or Pudong(East of the river) work for you

Seasons Villa in Pudong

Postby Fattiebunny » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:49 pm

We are relocating from Singapore to Shanghai by Apr 07, and are sourcing for accomodation in Pudong Area. We are a family of three with a two and a half year old daugther.

We are used to living in an apartment, and would like to find out more about Seasons Villa in Pudong.

Would anyone know how much it cost to rent a 3-bedroom apartment or townhouse there? Any pros and cons living in an apartment vis-a-vis townhouse?

Thanks!
Fattiebunny
Lurker
Lurker

Postby iara » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:10 am

When we were living there it was US$3.000 for a 3 bedroom apt.
Try to get the new ones (Tower 10,11,12), because I have friends living in the old ones, they aren't so good and are a little smaller.
The small and old townhouses are about US$4.000 and they are smaller than the apt., but have a garden.
Is a very convenient place to live in the first year here...
iara
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby horsemandk » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:57 pm

I'm teaching in Season Villas and even the new towers have problems with windows that are not completely straight and they try to blame the tenant if there is water damage to the walls!
horsemandk
LoopKicker
LoopKicker

Postby iara » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:56 am

How I said, it's a convenient place to live in the first year...
The house is ok for one year, after that, eveything starts to crap, falling down, stop working...
Ok, they come after 5 minutes you called and fix it, but...
But the conveniences there are great, like shuttle bus, that small Pines inside, beauty salloon (former mini-market and sallon were better than now!), a lot of differences classes, like Yoga,chinese,english,Tai-chi,etc.
And if you don't know any chinese, at least, some staff can speak a kind of english...
iara
SuperStar
SuperStar

Return to Relocation & Moving