The REAL REASON Asian Women + White Men Hook Up (with stats)

Get advice on the dating and relationships scene

Re: The REAL REASON Asian Women + White Men Hook Up (with st

Postby greeneyedlady » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:27 am

is upstate china like upstate New York? :)
Quote I read on Twitter: Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. :)
greeneyedlady
Board Buddha
Board Buddha

Mood: Cool

Postby Bobchina » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:41 am

greeneyedlady wrote:is upstate china like upstate New York? :)

ok,
Glad meet you
Bobchina
PopStar
PopStar

Postby rickettyrabbit » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:51 pm

victorinchina wrote:^ 9 as in 5?

Or am I missing something...

About 4 inches? :lol:

No, honestly, it's a proven fact! I mean, take the average of all the guys who post their stroke length, and it comes to 9 inches! It's gotta be true, don't you think? :roll:
Wabbit
"So many words simply to state what we already knew!"
Foxfyr
rickettyrabbit

rickettyrabbit

Board Legend
Board Legend

Location: Chinese-free zone. No, wait - just looked at the wife.

Postby rickettyrabbit » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Bobchina wrote:
rickettyrabbit wrote:
TheRickster wrote:Can we get back to the original topic of the post? Why Asian women get together with white men. I think it is because of our humongous penises. Mine is about 9 inches.

In other words, you're average for men who post on the internet. (It's a little known, but proven fact, that average penile length for men who post to internet forums is nine inches.)

rickettyrabbit
You would better come to horse seed plant, maybe your 9inch will sucess birth new species horse,
in upstate of china, there need the new horse, because it will plough back in land useful.
if the seed proliferate sucess, you will earn a lot of money.

No, Bob, I'm the non-internet average, not the nine inch average. The last time a horse saw me naked, he whinnied and said "And you call that a dick"? :wink:
Wabbit
"So many words simply to state what we already knew!"
Foxfyr
rickettyrabbit

rickettyrabbit

Board Legend
Board Legend

Location: Chinese-free zone. No, wait - just looked at the wife.

Postby SWright » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:43 pm

gee, i thought i had a hard time understanding suzy, bobchina... u'r just too much...
SWright
Seeker
Seeker

Postby SWright » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Moroes wrote:
Suzy_Xu wrote:
SWright wrote:I'd like to bring the discussion back to Kalan's wonderful and, of course, ACCURATE comment on the fugly part...

Is always the ones that are too scared to post a pic that seem to rush to make comments on other people and their looks :mrgreen:

How about the ones that do post a pic but are just way too over confident. I mean come on?! Must you post a picture of your self half naked with an Astroboy diaper? Looks like an Astroboy diaper except its red and not green.

haha, astroboy diaper.,..
SWright
Seeker
Seeker

Postby greeneyedlady » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:58 pm

SWright wrote:gee, i thought i had a hard time understanding suzy, bobchina... u'r just too much...

Who ya talking to SW? :shock:
Quote I read on Twitter: Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. :)
greeneyedlady
Board Buddha
Board Buddha

Postby Bobchina » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:54 pm

sw
Are you male or female?
Bobchina
PopStar
PopStar

Postby ClarenceBodicker » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 pm

bigger cock haha
ClarenceBodicker
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby Bobchina » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Is it similar as wild horse in Africa?
Bobchina
PopStar
PopStar

Postby LifeMage » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:48 am

I'd cum in solidly at around11 or 12 myself. 8)
LifeMage
Veejay
Veejay

Postby LifeMage » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:49 am

Oh! :oops:

I mean in anter's list, of course!

anter wrote:11.Girl got pregnant, they got married.
12.Fell in lurv.

:P
LifeMage
Veejay
Veejay

Postby Chaaz » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Toki_Wartooth wrote:It's not yellow fever on the part of white men.
It's "vanilla fever" on the part of Asian women.

The final word in the discussion.

The numbers don't lie people:
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/2009/ ... -you-back/

Basically, according to the stats from OK Cupid (a site with tons of raw data on net dating), if you are a white man and you approach an Asian woman online, the odds of her writing you back are much higher than if you were a black man, Asian man or any other race.

Quote:

White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else—and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively. These three types of women only respond well to white men. More significantly, these groups’ reply rates to non-whites is terrible. Asian women write back non-white males at 21.9%, Hispanic women at 22.9%, and white women at 23.0%.

Plus, if this is infuriating to you, maybe this quote will make you feel slightly better:

White guys are shitty, but fairly even-handed about it.
The average reply rate of non-white males is 48.1%, while white guys’ is only 40.5%. Basically, they write back about 20% less often. It’s ironic that white guys are worst responders, because as we saw above they get the most replies. That has apparently made them very self-absorbed.

I guess "shitty" is being used in a somewhat unconventional way. :lol:

That is nothing new. When Internet came out and i used IRC to get desperate guys to do my homework, i pretended to be a girl online who needed her essays written.

I found i got more willing dumb males (educated though they are) to chat with me if i were White and between 18-25, than if i were Chinese, indian or african. lol

Nothing new.
Chaaz
Seeker
Seeker

Postby jillstarr » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:05 pm

In all our quest of greatness,
Like wanton boys, whose pastime is their care,
We follow after bubbles blown in th' air.
Pleasure of life, what is't?
jillstarr
PopStar
PopStar

Postby ClarenceBodicker » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:27 pm

great article but i still think its coz chinese know they r the scumm of the earth and would rather marry any1 but their own coz they know wot verminous little scum they are.

besides who wants a kid with only 1 round eye?
ClarenceBodicker
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby ClarenceBodicker » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:58 am

Bobchina wrote:Is it similar as wild horse in Africa?

i caNT BE ENTIRELY SURE, but horses' i dont think are indiginous to africa. wo it wu7s hve to be PRETTY FREking wild one

but in answer to tO your question. hell yeH IM HUnG LIKE 1
ClarenceBodicker
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby victorinchina » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:20 am

ClarenceBodicker wrote:
Bobchina wrote:Is it similar as wild horse in Africa?

i caNT BE ENTIRELY SURE, but horses' i dont think are indiginous to africa. wo it wu7s hve to be PRETTY FREking wild one

but in answer to tO your question. hell yeH IM HUnG LIKE 1

findus: "We can create, philosophize, build and conquer until the cows come home, but a good set of boobs (i.e. all boobs) makes men's world go around. Such fcuking simple beasts."
victorinchina

Git!

Board Viking

Postby greeneyedlady » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:23 am

How does he type like that - I would think it would take a lot of effort sober let alone....
greeneyedlady
Board Buddha
Board Buddha

Postby traveler2 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:26 am

Why chineses dont miss the oportunity to find "friends" on every single thread here :(
don't cry for me
traveler2
LoopKicker
LoopKicker

Postby Business_Catte » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:09 am

Oh cmon that was a total spambot
Business_Catte
PopStar
PopStar

Mood: Happy

Postby matchalatte » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:33 pm

JessicaSun wrote:
Suzy_Xu wrote:
JessicaSun wrote:don't you think you have strayed from the topic?

I am not afraid to say I "hooked up" with a white guy to get out of my village life lol

Can't you get out of your village life by yourself? why depend on white guys? don't you know not all foreigners in china are rich people. Are you a material girl? hopefully you are not.

Hold your horse there Jessica! Without knowing the details you already started passing out judgements? Sigh...
matchalatte
Lurker
Lurker

Postby matchalatte » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Bobchina wrote:
Suzy_Xu wrote:
SWright wrote:I'd like to bring the discussion back to Kalan's wonderful and, of course, ACCURATE comment on the fugly part...

Is always the ones that are too scared to post a pic that seem to rush to make comments on other people and their looks :mrgreen:

In fact, I admire your eloquence, but we are living in different enviroment, although we are chinese,
you have been influence western. so I think it is better way we could remain ourself views,
less debate, it is not need find the the correct result.

Bob, your posting is so typical...sounds politically correct and yet means nothing! "Influence Western"...what does that mean? So you are here actively participating the forum because...??? :roll:
matchalatte
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Business_Catte » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Thanks for joining the forums just to call people out, we already knew bob had mental problems

Protip: comment on the thread topic, not the drunken/incoherent derails :slow::
Business_Catte
PopStar
PopStar

Postby greeneyedlady » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Wow, drunk at 1pm? Cool - got to meet this person... or maybe I already have? Hmmmmmm....

Toki - why does your picture look like Mr. T? Very similar to tell you the truth...
greeneyedlady
Board Buddha
Board Buddha

Postby matchalatte » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:00 pm

TheRickster wrote:Can we get back to the original topic of the post? Why Asian women get together with white men. I think it is because of our humongous penises. Mine is about 9 inches.

You are generalizing RS. Not all white guys get the size. I think it's because white guys tend to have better sense of humor, shower more often, less stinky breath, better teeth and better groomed? My two cents worth.
matchalatte
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Suzy_Xu » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:16 pm

matchalatte wrote:You are generalizing RS. Not all white guys get the size. I think it's because white guys tend to have better sense of humor, shower more often, less stinky breath, better teeth and better groomed? My two cents worth.

Much of my reasoning was that my 'white guy' treated me with respect and allowed me to be myself and I did not have to be something I was not. I finally had choices with my life, although I must admit sometimes it will have been easier to have just followed the pack and stayed out of trouble. And no, I knew from the very beginning he was not rich and rather poor in fact.
I took your advice and looked at the big picture . . . . . . but you are still an ugly, arrogant bas*ard
Suzy_Xu
Veejay
Veejay

Postby matchalatte » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Toki_Wartooth wrote:Thanks for joining the forums just to call people out, we already knew bob had mental problems

Protip: comment on the thread topic, not the drunken/incoherent derails :slow::

Thanks T for the tip and no I didn't join the forums JUST to call people out...if everybody stays on track the forum will be rather boring, eh? :wink:
matchalatte
Lurker
Lurker

Postby matchalatte » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Suzy_Xu wrote:
matchalatte wrote:You are generalizing RS. Not all white guys get the size. I think it's because white guys tend to have better sense of humor, shower more often, less stinky breath, better teeth and better groomed? My two cents worth.

Much of my reasoning was that my 'white guy' treated me with respect and allowed me to be myself and I did not have to be something I was not. I finally had choices with my life, although I must admit sometimes it will have been easier to have just followed the pack and stayed out of trouble. And no, I knew from the very beginning he was not rich and rather poor in fact.

Speaking of treating girls with respect and all that I thought guys in Shanghai were doing extremely well. They even carry the handbag for their girlfriends! Aside from making themselves look stupid and ridiculous, I thought at least they were trying to be equal if not less?
matchalatte
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Suzy_Xu » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:38 pm

matchalatte wrote:Speaking of treating girls with respect and all that I thought guys in Shanghai were doing extremely well. They even carry the handbag for their girlfriends! Aside from making themselves look stupid and ridiculous, I thought at least they were trying to be equal if not less?

Not know if same in Shanghai as back in Hubei and many other places but when guy start carry purse and handbag etc it usually mean they are now 'officially' boyfriend/girlfriend, in other words they (he at least) now trying to have sex bhahahaha. Took 5 year of marriage before my western husband feel he can be seen carry my handbag and then only in shop when I try things on and not allowed take bag in change room.
I took your advice and looked at the big picture . . . . . . but you are still an ugly, arrogant bas*ard
Suzy_Xu
Veejay
Veejay

Postby vesper » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:38 pm

Speaking of treating girls with respect and all that I thought guys in Shanghai were doing extremely well. They even carry the handbag for their girlfriends!

I do think Shanghainese guys can be really sweet, but some of the things they like to do--such as wearing matching clothes as their partner, or carrying the handbag, sometimes seems to be more of a way of saying 'This is my girlfriend! I have a girlfriend! Mine, back off!'

Also, just because a guy carries your hand bag when he's trying to get in your panties doesn't mean he won't be banging other girls at the local barber shop or KTV later.
vesper
Reacher
Reacher

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Singles & Relationships