Visa, Police and consulate

Ask about visas and legal issues

Visa, Police and consulate

Postby happyharold » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:55 am

Howdy y'all,

I know all about the crackdown etc but what happens if I get caught working illegally by Shanghais PD, and they take me into questioning. If I call my consulate (USA) would they come and help me out, maybe talk to the police and let me go?
happyharold
Squeeker
Squeeker

Re: Visa, Police and consulate

Postby ElGatoNegro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:08 am

No B.H.L, the consulate will not show up and they certainly won't "talk" to anyone to get you off.

You are clearly breaking the law. Now grow up and try to be a big boy and deal with it.
"I only do this for money, send back to baba mama so they can buy 67-inch TV to hang on concrete wall."
prego2000 12 Dec 2013
ElGatoNegro
Post Roaster
Post Roaster

Mood: Cool

Postby Mogen David » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:09 am

First time outside the country, mhmm? Well, I guess you need to try and find yourself.
My guess would be NO... they will not come to help you out. After all, as most diplomats
of other countries they just want to get paid and enjoy their lives.
you failed the class dear, again... Let's try it once more... because without us you would not be even able to have a keyboard to complain... and don't get me started on the rest
Mogen David
Ranter
Ranter

Postby a_Man » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:16 am

happyharold wrote: I call my consulate (USA) would they come and help me out, maybe talk to the police and let me go?

are u an agent, nsa something ... on secret work mission lol
a_Man

work

Fire-eater
Fire-eater

Postby ElGatoNegro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 am

a_Man wrote:
happyharold wrote: I call my consulate (USA) would they come and help me out, maybe talk to the police and let me go?

are u an agent, nsa something ... on secret work mission lol

OP is spreading the B.H.L lifestyle around China for Obama. He is obviously under the protection of the Secret Service and exempt from all laws.
"I only do this for money, send back to baba mama so they can buy 67-inch TV to hang on concrete wall."
prego2000 12 Dec 2013
ElGatoNegro
Post Roaster
Post Roaster

Mood: Cool

Postby maimai83 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:13 pm

So precious this little BHLer... Back to go to compete with the other failures for that burger flipper position.

No, the embassy/consulate/everyone else in china does not give a **** if you get caught, nor will they do anything to help you maintain your illegal status. Get out.
maimai83
PopStar
PopStar

Postby TIC » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Haha, yes Steven Seagal will break down the doors and shoot anything that is in the way of your visa and illegal job. You are American so you're above the law and will be protected wherever whenever. Americans rule...

In fact, you will get kicked out of the country, your company will get a huge penalty that will change their mind about ever hiring lowlife foreign bhl's ever again.
Ricky : “Karl, you are the strangest man on the planet.”
Karl: “You haven’t been to China.”
TIC

Shanghai

Fire-eater
Fire-eater

Return to Legal Issues