08 September 2016
United States Citizens
False Allegations - Marriage Fraud - Immigration
Very Important - Recommendation
1. If You are a United States citizen / constituent who is Newly married to an Immigrant spouse (within your spouses initial (1st) Permanent Resident Card), and you are Living in the United States, and your Immigrant spouse has accused you of false State allegations / charges,
2. If you think, or you have a gut feeling that you might be falsely accused in the future by your Immigrant spouse,
3. If You Know of any United States citizen / constituent who is Newly married to an Immigrant spouse (within the spouses initial (1st) Permanent Resident Card), and they are Living in the United States, and their Immigrant spouse has accused them of false State allegations / charges,
And then because of these false allegations / charges, you received your own State’s Order for Protection, Temporary Retraining Order or TRO…
After that, you were used as a Pawn so your Immigrant spouse could walk across the street to the United States Federal side, and your new False domestic abuse Order for Protection, Temporary Retraining Order or TRO can be used as a convenient tool for your spouse’s own personal application to United States Department of Homeland Security & Immigration.
• Go to www.csiinvestigations.vpweb.com and read Marriage Fraud 101 by John Sampson (CSI Investigations).
• Go to www.immigrationfraudvictims.com and read Coping with False Abuse Accusations and American Court System Victimization by Bill Ronan.
On the left side of the Home Page, you will notice a form letter that you can send to your United States Senators and Representatives. SEND…
• Go to www.immigrationfraud.com and read Elena Maria Lopez’s letter (June 23, 2010).
Learn about Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).
In my situation the State of Hawaii and the United States Federal government Laws have allowed Wanda (immigrant ex-wife) and her handlers to commit, and get away with the perfect immigration crime.