Musicians Wanted! – for new band

This forum is for chatting about living the good life in Shanghai

Musicians Wanted! – for new band

Postby NewBandster » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:16 pm

We, a British-German songwriting duo, both fresh off the boat and less than 6 months in Shanghai, are looking for musicians interested in starting a band with us. We both sing and play guitar and are looking for a percussionist/drummer, a bassist, and a synth/keyboard player. We would love to explore a sound that is based in rock/pop but has electronic elements, as well. If that’s something you might be interested in, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Contact Felix (13621895044) or Paul (18601609890) or send an email to newband@outlook.com.
NewBandster

Re: Musicians Wanted! – for new band

Postby NewBandster » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:26 pm

P.S.: We've been hearing from a lot of drummers and am not really looking for additional ones at the moment - we might have a bass player but please do write us if you are interested and a bassist - and we are URGENTLY looking for a synth or keyboard player! Saw some good ones onstage in Shanghai so we know you are out there!
P.P.S.: A lot of those who wrote back wanted to know some influences regarding our style of music - so let's just throw some band names out there that we like... e.g. Radiohead, TV on the Radio, The XX, Suede, Blur, The Tragically Hip, The National, Phoenix...
NewBandster

Postby DgmTexas » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:43 am

Hello

I am a bass player, lead singer, will be moving to Shanghai in September. Do you have a web site?

Thanks
Dennis
DgmTexas
Lurker
Lurker

Postby daniel95 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:59 am

hey r u looking for a singer, my voice is good I can hit the high notes and low notes and I can sing everything.....if u r interested please contact me, i just got here 2 weeks ago and im looking for my debut in shangahai`s music scene
daniel95

Postby Audreyao » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:28 pm

I play the keyboard if you are still looking for someone.
Audreyao

Postby chrattan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:31 am

Hi, I have the experience to play the drum around 2 years but i'm play for my hobby and i'm interesting to play with you. Wechat ID Chalee_R
chrattan

Return to Shanghai Lifestyle