Convert DVD VIDEO_TS folder to MOV/MP4 on Mac

Postby gloriacarol » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:12 pm

In this article, you will learn how to convert DVD VIDEO_TS folder to MOV/MP4 for smoothly playback.

From this DVD, probably shot with a simple PAL DV camera (720/576), I have 2 folders: VIDEO_RM and VIDEO_TS. I took the Video TS folder and as you said, I put all the BUP, IFO and VOB files that were in the VIDEO_RM, and put them into the VIDEO_TS. Would there be a way from this new Video_TS folder, to end up with a .MOV or .MP4 files without loss of quality. What should I do?

Many movie fans would back up their DVD collections to computer hard drive in VIDEO_TS folder format. While the copied DVD VIDEO_TS folder is not compatible with many media players on your PC or Mac, and you may need to convert DVD VIDEO_TS folder to playable MOV/MP4 file on Mac in advance.

First of all, download and install Pavtube BDMagic for Mac, which is the best tool to accomplish your goal by converting DVD VIDEO_TS to MOV/MP4 file. (Read Top 5 Best Blu-ray Ripper for Mac Programs Review)

Overall, the program can easily convert DVD disc, DVD VIDEO_TS folder and DVD IFO/ISO file to any video format for different devices including iPad Air 2, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Kindle Fire HDX, Apple TV 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy Note 4, Google Nexus 7/10, WD TV, WD TV Live, and more.

P.S. If you are Windows users, here is the workflow.

Convert DVD VIDEO_TS folder to playable MOV/MP4 file?

Step 1. Run the best VIDEO_TS Converter, click "Add from folder" and load DVD VIDEO_TS folder. (Learn how to open dvdmedia Files for converting)

Step 2. Clicking the "Format" menu, here you are suggested to choose "Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4)" or "MOV - QuickTime(*.mov)". It is suitable for playback on Mac and for iTunesimporting.

Step 3. If you like, modify profile settings such as video size, bitrate, frame rate, etc to get optimized video and audio playback.

Step 4. Return back to Mac VIDEO_TS Converter main interface, and hit the "Convert" button to start encoding VIDEO_TS to MOV/MP4 format. Once it finishes, open output folder, locate the created mp4 or mov file and you can transfer DVD VIDEO_TS folder to your media player for watching.

More related:

Source: http://filmholics.tumblr.com/post/108818069255/view-dvd-video-ts-folder-on-mac
gloriacarol

Re: Convert DVD VIDEO_TS folder to MOV/MP4 on Mac

Postby Mikssa » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:22 am

Thank you. To be honest, I have no idea about how to convert DVD video to MOV/MP4 format. But I always convert iTunes purchased movies to mp4 format with DRM converter for Mac. As we know, all iTunes videos are encrypted with DRM protection, so we need such a DRM removal software to crack this protection. Now I'm able to convert iTunes videos to all common format at 30x faster speed with quality losslessly. Hope this point is useful to you. Good luck.
Mikssa
Squeeker
Squeeker

Postby Randy_Abigail » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Well, I don't need to convert dvd to video, but instead I need to convert iTunes m4v to dvd so that I can insert it to my car stereo for playback and the itunes video converter windowsjust works perfectly. I'd really be happy with its lossless converting quality.
Randy_Abigail

I have Windows 10 Activator....

Postby jimmy4 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:45 pm

Window 10 pro 64 bit product key full download that is detached a Window device that is working help the running structure with finish create includes as purchaser call. It's the Windows 10 Loader by DAZ manages finish report and supply unrivaled insights and updates that now you, not a component that is a power. windows 10 loader is the full suite that offers you the applying gadgets notwithstanding capacities support the both in my view and furthermore Successful clients to supplant it effectively. Windows 10 Activator finish will offer you fitting that is additional predominant capacities that don't comprise of in different antique house windows form and also home windows eight and 9.
jimmy4

Postby kfc55 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:53 pm

I was very fortunate to be able to visit your page.

ทางเข้า sbo
kfc55
Squeeker
Squeeker

Postby procracks » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Awesome
Cleanmymac 3 Crack
Great work
DLL Files Fixer Crack
thanks for adding my review also
procracks

Postby elainecarey » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:12 am

Hi, you can try TuneFab M4V Converter to convert DRM-ed M4V videos to MP4. It allows you to handle this not only on Mac but also on Windows.
elainecarey

Return to Relocation & Moving