Chinese girl got aids from black boyfriend and reinfect...

Chinese girl got aids from black boyfriend and reinfect...

Postby littleredflower » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:48 pm

Read a terrible news today :(

A Chinese girl, a college student, fell in love with a black man who came to China to study, and they started to live together.

Meanwhile the black guy introduced her to other black guys for threesome and multiple people sex.

After the Chinese girl broke up with the black guy, she had a Chinese boyfriend.

Later, both the Chinese girl and her Chinese boyfriend were tested HIV positive. :o :(
littleredflower
Ranter
Ranter

Re: Chinese girl got aids from black boyfriend and reinfect.

Postby Moonlighting » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:19 pm

Obviously, it wasn't love that they had.
Moonlighting
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby Asylum-seeker » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:10 pm

Cool
I hate college hippies I really do!
Asylum-seeker
FooJay
FooJay

Postby littleredflower » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Moonlighting wrote:Obviously, it wasn't love that they had.

The girl might have had love for the black man, otherwise, she wouldn't have gone that far. Women got crazy about love.

What is more horible is there are appromixately 1300 Chinese girls got AIDS from those black men each year in the past years.

What is the charm of those black guys, I wonder, gosh :o :roll:
littleredflower
Ranter
Ranter

Postby Moonlighting » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:18 pm

A lot of Chinese women get aids from Chinese men too.

...and she was crazy about lust, not love. Love doesn't split three ways.
Moonlighting
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby littleredflower » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:25 pm

That is why I don't date black guys. I also keep distance from middle eastern men since they got polygyny and religion... :(

And I don't date French and Italian guys either since it seems they are mommy's babies who never grow up and couldn't take care of themselves. :wink:

I don't mean to offend... Who is going to tell me that I am wrong about the French and Italian guys... :) :wink:
littleredflower
Ranter
Ranter

Postby littleredflower » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Moonlighting wrote:A lot of Chinese women get aids from Chinese men too.

She might have been fooled by the black guy into that...Don't think girls goes for pure lust and I don't think Chinee girls could get any pleasure from black guys...the sizes just don't match.
littleredflower
Ranter
Ranter

Postby translator57 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:50 am

littleredflower wrote:That is why I don't date black guys. I also keep distance from middle eastern men since they got polygyny and religion... :(

And I don't date French and Italian guys either since it seems they are mommy's babies who never grow up and couldn't take care of themselves. :wink:

I don't mean to offend... Who is going to tell me that I am wrong about the French and Italian guys... :) :wink:

Love has no nationality... Very immature.
translator57
Reacher
Reacher

Postby Moonlighting » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:28 am

littleredflower wrote:
Moonlighting wrote:A lot of Chinese women get aids from Chinese men too.

She might have been fooled by the black guy into that...Don't think girls goes for pure lust and I don't think Chinee girls could get any pleasure from black guys...the sizes just don't match.

It sounds like you are reading from "The Chinese Handbook on Foreigners" because of the skewed view you have about other cultures, not to mention the lack of understanding concerning love and sex.
Moonlighting
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby MoonOverMiami » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:09 am

"I've got jungle fever, she's got jungle fever
We've got jungle fever, we're in love
She's gone black-boy crazy, I've gone Asian-girl hazy
Ain't no thinking maybe, we're in love"
Charly: "Were you always this stupid or did you take lessons?"
Mitch: "I took lessons."
MoonOverMiami
Low Seater
Low Seater

Postby gino » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:37 am

littleredflower wrote:Read a terrible news today :(

A Chinese girl, a college student, fell in love with a black man who came to China to study, and they started to live together.

Meanwhile the black guy introduced her to other black guys for threesome and multiple people sex.

After the Chinese girl broke up with the black guy, she had a Chinese boyfriend.

Later, both the Chinese girl and her Chinese boyfriend were tested HIV positive. :o :(

So you read the news today. I am guessing a government run paper, which thinks its the right time to publish this. Of course only they know why.

Anyway, why don't you post articles/ views on the 500000+ HIV infected Chinese people in general? Guess what, you have enough (Millions to be correct) sleazy Chinese guys, who do the same to girls. What's your reason of cherry picking?

Ok, so far we did understand that black guys are not for you. Canceled a race off your list. Then we got two nationalities, which you also don't want to date. Didn't understand why you threw them in your Aids post, but whatever. Unless you are still looking for "Soul mate" in SHEX. Giving the rest hints?

BTW, and seems like you know quite a bit of sizes.

Girl you are not going to get more happy with this attitude. A lot of people suggested you in other post how to to do it correctly. But as most Chinese people, you are lacking socializing skills. This comes from only doing things that your brainless families are asking you to do. Socializing was never on that list... all of you failed. And now millions of girls and guys don't know how to find each other.

OH BTW, I am not Italian. In case you wanted to draw a conclusion from my name.
Shanghai is the worst of Boston and New York combined then exponentially amplified though getting better at a glacial pace. by UDChE89
gino
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby littleredflower » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:33 pm

gino wrote:

So you read the news today. I am guessing a government run paper, which thinks its the right time to publish this. Of course only they know why.

Anyway, why don't you post articles/ views on the 500000+ HIV infected Chinese people in general? Guess what, you have enough (Millions to be correct) sleazy Chinese guys, who do the same to girls. What's your reason of cherry picking?

Ok, so far we did understand that black guys are not for you. Canceled a race off your list. Then we got two nationalities, which you also don't want to date. Didn't understand why you threw them in your Aids post, but whatever. Unless you are still looking for "Soul mate" in SHEX. Giving the rest hints?

BTW, and seems like you know quite a bit of sizes.

Girl you are not going to get more happy with this attitude. A lot of people suggested you in other post how to to do it correctly. But as most Chinese people, you are lacking socializing skills. This comes from only doing things that your brainless families are asking you to do. Socializing was never on that list... all of you failed. And now millions of girls and guys don't know how to find each other.

OH BTW, I am not Italian. In case you wanted to draw a conclusion from my name.

:) For your information, as long as I know,China has over 10million HIV infectors and quite of them were infected by underground blood selling and drug addiction. Another large group of HIV carriers are gays.

About the news, I was just thinking the topic matches this forum...And about French and Italian guys, the topic was a little distraction :wink: as I met a French guy and he acted like a baby... :) And I am curious to know if most of them act that way. :)
littleredflower
Ranter
Ranter

Postby Baas_Babelaas » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:56 pm

Sounds like a slapper to me.

Recently shacked up with a dude, got into threesomes.

Could've picked up HIV from previous boinks.

No real loss. Other than that she can live a full healthy life with the right meds ala Michael Jordan.
Baas_Babelaas
Barker
Barker

Postby littleredflower » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:01 pm

HIV is rampant in China, actually.

See one of the Baidu thread bars,HIV Thread Bar, in below link, 3,772,761.00 threads were posted.
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=hiv&ie=utf-8

And in another so called AIDS Fear Thread Bar,7,854,220.00 threads have been posted:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%BF%D6%B0%AC&fr=ala0&tpl=5

For the inter-cultural lovers both of whom were tested HIV positive, the even more curel thing other than the HIV is that the foreign boyfriend will be forever deported out of China and the girl won't be allowed to travel out of China, so the lovers shall be parted forever... :(
littleredflower
Ranter
Ranter

Postby gino » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:45 pm

So China Daily is reducing the numbers. http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2015 ... 595361.htm

Actually when I think of it, it was something like 1,5 million in 2004 if I am correct
Shanghai is the worst of Boston and New York combined then exponentially amplified though getting better at a glacial pace. by UDChE89
gino
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby China Doll » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:00 pm

Punch line: it turns out it's the Chinese boy who gave HIV to the Chinese girl.

All the posters here obviously have negatively views about black people as you all automatically assumed that the blacks gave HIV to the girl. :D
China Doll
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby littleredflower » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:04 pm

gino wrote:So China Daily is reducing the numbers. http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2015 ... 595361.htm

Actually when I think of it, it was something like 1,5 million in 2004 if I am correct

:) Almost no Chinese people read China Daily that is the mouthpiece of the Party any more nowadays...at least no young people read it. In fact, China Daily news stories and commentaries are normally quoted by some news media as understood jokes.

Our daily news come from some famous news sites on Internet like http://www.163.com, http://www.sina.com etc., online thread bars like Baidu Thread Bars, WeChat news on cell phone. And the masses are actually the news source.

The news stories in the new medias might still controlled to some extent by the Party but it is very hard for them to control it if everybody can post things freely, and almost nothing can be hidden...

China has long passed the era when the Party controls the media and therefore what people think ever since the Internet was introduced to China. :) :wink: If you can read Chinese, you know how crazy Chinese are nowadays
Last edited by littleredflower on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
littleredflower
Ranter
Ranter

Postby littleredflower » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:11 pm

China Doll wrote:

Punch line: it turns out it's the Chinese boy who gave HIV to the Chinese girl.

All the posters here obviously have negatively views about black people as you all automatically assumed that the blacks gave HIV to the girl. :D

Well, have you heard about term"bachelor dogs"? Quite some young Chinese guys can't find any girlfriends or sex and they are actually virgins before they finally got girls to marry using all the money they and their parents have, even though a small number of them are quite good in playing with girls ...while the black guys are generally wildly sex-driven and they even play threesomes and multiple sex...And it is much easier for the black guys to woo girls in China than the Chinese men, in fact.

So generally Chinese guys are quite innocent in this situation.

I read a similar story about a Chinese virgin man husband was infected with HIV by his newly married wife who formerly got a black boyfriend... :(
littleredflower
Ranter
Ranter

Postby Moonlighting » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:35 am

Wow, The ditch you're digging just keeps getting deeper.

By the way, what do you call women who will only have sex with men if they have money?

....Also, if it's black men who are sex driven, why are the populations in Asia so large, and even restricted in some places?
Moonlighting
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby Asylum-seeker » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:46 am

You should see the local people out here in countryside Suzhou, they are breeding like rabbits.
I hate college hippies I really do!
Asylum-seeker
FooJay
FooJay

Postby littleredflower » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:33 am

Moonlighting wrote:Wow, The ditch you're digging just keeps getting deeper.

By the way, what do you call women who will only have sex with men if they have money?

....Also, if it's black men who are sex driven, why are the populations in Asia so large, and even restricted in some places?

Come on, you know there is no direct proportion between the number of kids and how much they are sex driven...in fact, if they are sex-driven, they likely have less kids only if they are poor and have to be faithful to each other.

When older Chinese men get successful and rich,they are likely to find the second, third...wives. With so much pressure in life, many city couples don't want more than 2-3 kids in China and I think it is quite common for one western family to have 2-3 kids too.

The "women who will only have sex with men if they have money" are named prostitutes. But I heard that the AIDS victims among female prostitues are actually low and it is harder for women infect men than the other way round.

The explosive growth of AIDS victims are among gay men in China, in fact and most of them are young college students. Homosexual buggery causes HIV. And women with the disease are just some side victims. It is said the underground blood sales contributed the biggest number of AIDS victims in China,which the * tries to hide.
littleredflower
Ranter
Ranter

Postby littleredflower » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:20 pm

Asylum-seeker wrote:You should see the local people out here in countryside Suzhou, they are breeding like rabbits.

Is it western culture that after have been married, women stay at home to take care of the kids and the household? Women in that situation would probably like to have 2-3 kids at least.
In the cities in China, women have to work like men, so they can't have many kids as they please. So countryside women in China have chance to have more children since they don't have to work like city women.
littleredflower
Ranter
Ranter

Postby freddiesdead » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:15 pm

littleredflower wrote: :) Almost no Chinese people read China Daily that is the mouthpiece of the Party any more nowadays...at least no young people read it. In fact, China Daily news stories and commentaries are normally quoted by some news media as understood jokes.

Our daily news come from some famous news sites on Internet like http://www.163.com, http://www.sina.com etc., online thread bars like Baidu Thread Bars, WeChat news on cell phone. And the masses are actually the news source.

"The masses are the news source."

Jesus. That's supposed to be an improvement ? I'd trust the Ooga-Booga Times out of Darkest Africa over the crap Chinese people believe. You'd have to go back to duelling banjos country to find people spouting the nonsense that's commonly accepted as fact here. Baidu and Wechat, gag me with a spoon ! :sick::
freddiesdead
Rocker
Rocker

Postby littleredflower » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:26 pm

freddiesdead wrote:
littleredflower wrote: :) Almost no Chinese people read China Daily that is the mouthpiece of the Party any more nowadays...at least no young people read it. In fact, China Daily news stories and commentaries are normally quoted by some news media as understood jokes.

"The masses are the news source."

Jesus. That's supposed to be an improvement ? I'd trust the Ooga-Booga Times out of Darkest Africa over the crap Chinese people believe. You'd have to go back to duelling banjos country to find people spouting the nonsense that's commonly accepted as fact here. Baidu and Wechat, gag me with a spoon ! :sick::

You will have to, first of all, trust that mainstream of the masses are good people with honesty, which is why the society improves all the time and also which is the base of democracy.

And I think China now is much better than the era when the * controls 100% the media...the fact speaks loudly.
littleredflower
Ranter
Ranter

Postby gino » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:42 pm

You will have to, first of all, trust that mainstream of the masses are good people with honesty, which is why the society improves all the time and also which is the base of democracy.

As for the Chinese society in a large scale and on most other developing countries this does not apply. If you are on the bottom of the Maslow triangle, you are most of time more shameless and daring. After all you have nothing to loose.

But can go on and play Polly Anna, and think most people are good around you.
gino
SuperStar
SuperStar

Postby Baas_Babelaas » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:09 pm

society improves all the time

The world is devolving into a giant pile of shite.

Enjoying your stay in Lala Land?
Baas_Babelaas
Barker
Barker

Postby Spunite » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Little red flower. Perhaps China should educate women to use condoms? Can you find the official Aids number in this country? What was the Year on Year increase. I am assuming most of the spread was Chinese to Chinese.
Spunite
Barker
Barker

Postby littleredflower » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Spunite wrote:Little red flower. Perhaps China should educate women to use condoms? Can you find the official Aids number in this country? What was the Year on Year increase. I am assuming most of the spread was Chinese to Chinese.

Well, normally in China, the official statistics is not that believable. This is a news extract in Chinese media I can find from the Internet:
艾滋病对人口将有十大影响

中国人口信息研究中心主任于学军博士称,艾滋病的流行状况将对中国人口发展产生十大影响:
  一、对人口总量的影响。到2010年,中国艾滋病感染者可能达到1000万左右。2010至2030年的20年间约有2000万人死于艾滋病。由于死亡人口绝大多数是20至40岁生育旺盛期育龄人口,其死亡不但直接减少人口总量,也将间接地减少出生人口,从而使总人口大约减少2%。
10 Influences AIDS to China Population
Dr.Yu Xuejun,head of China Demographic Information Research Center,says prevalent status of AIDS shall influence China's demographic development in the following 10 ways:
1. Influence over the total population. Till the year 2010, the HIV positives had reached appromixately 10million. In the 20 years' span between 2010 and 2030,about 20million HIV positives have and will die of AIDS in China. As the majority of the deaths are right in the peak of fertility from their 20s and 40s, so the deaths not only directly reduce the total population, but also indirectly reduce the newborn population,so the AIDS casualty totally reduces the population by 2%.
littleredflower
Ranter
Ranter

Postby Cornholio » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:58 pm

littleredflower wrote:
Moonlighting wrote:Obviously, it wasn't love that they had.

The girl might have had love for the black man, otherwise, she wouldn't have gone that far. Women got crazy about love.

What is more horible is there are appromixately 1300 Chinese girls got AIDS from those black men each year in the past years.

What is the charm of those black guys, I wonder, gosh :o :roll:

was the black guy south african? 25% of people in south africa have aids.
Cornholio
Lurker
Lurker

Postby bigroh74 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:49 am

Cornholio wrote:25% of people in south africa have aids.

The number of people living with HIV in South Africa was 6.19 million in 2015. The number who will develop AIDS is, of course, much smaller.
Population of South Africa (2016) 54.8 million.
Stop peddling racist propaganda.
bigroh74
Veejay
Veejay

Next

Return to Dating, Singles & Relationships