Looking for a Chinese IT business partner to set-up a compan

Looking for a Chinese IT business partner to set-up a compan

Postby Michiel » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a Chinese IT business partner who is looking for a new challenge. Together with a Dutch company I am going to launch a new product that requires an APP and other IT related software. Together we will register the company in Shanghai, where I will be responsible for product development and marketing, you for IT related projects and the well established Dutch company will take care of the sales in Europe.

If you are looking for this new opportunity contact me through Wechat.

WechatID: miech3heil
Michiel

Re: Looking for a Chinese IT business partner to set-up a co

Postby Adrienne » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Once again, PLEASE contact your Consulate General and get advice on who can assist you with setting up shop here. There are the best port of call for sure.

Cheers,
Adrienne
It always seems impossible until it is done
Adrienne
Board Lord
Board Lord

Postby yarago2020 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:07 pm

YaraGo Software is a Healthcare and Sericulture focused Product company. We are looking for IT partners in China. We would like to discuss more on the same.
Interested can reach out to me on below contact details.
-Shankar Yaragoppa
CEO and Director
YaraGo Software Private Limited
+91-9449448163
Shankar@yaragos.com
yarago2020

Postby cynthiax » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:02 am

Well, as an investment consultant I have to remind your guys that to set up a joint venture company in China mainland (which includes both foreign party & china party), though the foreign party could be an investing individual and/or companies, meanwhile, the china party MUST be investing company/companies, which means an individual chinese COULD NOT become the china party himself by the law. Check it.

Though, in the cases which the plan is profitable, we're always happy to see angel capital/companies to play the china role in such cooperation. Good luck.
cynthiax

Return to Business Discussions