Looking for a part-time English teacher with pay

Find language exchange partners here (Schools/teachers may NOT advertise here)

Looking for a part-time English teacher with pay

Postby Leah.H » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking for a part-time English teacher for 2-4 hrs a week in Shanghai, mainly for speaking.

Some info of me:
I’m a professional working in the shanghai office of a foreign company, English environment (email, papwerwork etc), except talking in Chinese mostly with local colleagues.
Educated in Shanghai and Singapore, English listening & daily talking is fine (want to improve the fluency).

My requirement:
English native speaker (British or American better)
You can be a student or working professional or housewife

Pay: market rate, negotiable

Pls reply or PM me with a brief introduction of yourself. Thanks.
Leah.H

Re: Looking for a part-time English teacher with pay

Postby lemonlimebitter » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:10 am

I'm also looking for a part-time English teacher who will be responsible for teaching kids between 3-6 years old. Your work will include read stories to them, talk with them and help them to improve their oral language.Native speakers will be more preferable. Overseas students and housewives are also welcomed. Your pay will be around 300-400 RMB/per hour.

Pls add my wechat: yoyosweetie_mommy
lemonlimebitter

Re: Looking for a part-time English teacher with pay

Postby UKKiwi » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:44 pm

Hello there

My name is Jinny (I'm a female) and I would like to be considered for the position of as an English Teacher. I am a British citizen and a
qualified English teacher with experience in teaching students with English as a second language. I have a Teaching English as a Foreign Language Certificate (150 Hours), a Masters Degree in Education, a Diploma in Teaching and Degrees in both Sociology and Political Science.

I am looking for work as a private English teacher and would love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss this further.

I can be contacted through my email: jinjinjinny@hotmail.com, where I can provide you with my wechat ID.

Many thanks

Jinny
UKKiwi

Return to Language Exchange