Hotel Location

Discuss travel in and out of China

Hotel Location

Postby Schlerin » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:15 pm

My wife and I are coming from Wanzhou to visit next week. Where is the best place to get a hotel? I would like to be able to walk around and not rely on subways to much. It isn't that I don't like them. I just like to be able to walk places. But at the same time I don't want to pay out the butt. Any good suggestions?

Thanks
Schlerin

Re: Hotel Location

Postby MrCH » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Schlerin wrote:My wife and I are coming from Wanzhou to visit next week. Where is the best place to get a hotel? I would like to be able to walk around and not rely on subways to much. It isn't that I don't like them. I just like to be able to walk places. But at the same time I don't want to pay out the butt. Any good suggestions?

Thanks

Baolong Homelike Hotel - Henglong Hotel.

Not stayed there myself but i know the area. A few minutes walk from Jing An station. I only booked it because my other hotel are having renovations at that time so offered me a cancellation. This one was half the price and close by. Reviews seem good. Not going there until August. I've lived in Shanghai for 5 years but changing to another city and need a hotel for a few nights downtown. You'll love the area.
MrCH
Barker
Barker

Re: Hotel Location

Postby Schlerin » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:05 pm

Thanks for the recomendation
Schlerin

Return to Travel