Looking for a job in Shanghai

Looking for a job in Shanghai

Postby Kirsten89 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:19 am

Hi all,

My name is Kirsten, a Belgian female, and I'm 28 years old.
I obtained a bachelor's degree in Sinology and I even got the opportunity to study Chinese at Shanghai University. Next, I returned to Belgium and finished my master's degree in Business Communication (French - English). I gained a bit of work experience as a Management Assistant and Customer Service.
It has always been my dream to relocate to Shanghai and find a job there. That's why I decided to travel to Shanghai next week (I'll arrive on the 21st of October), but I don't really got a clue about how to start searching for a job. Could anyone give me tips / tricks about where to start / interesting companies / networking events?

Thank you very much in advance for taking my questions into consideration.

Greetings,
Kirsten
Kirsten89

Re: Looking for a job in Shanghai

Postby EXPLORIS » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi Kirsten,

this is Pascal from EXPLORIS. You can check our company on exploris.fr
If you are willing to start paid internship on marketing and international sales, then we can fix an interview upon your arrival.
EXPLORIS

Postby MabelHT » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi Kirsten,

I have private msg you regarding a job opportunity in Shanghai. Please check. Thanks

Mabel Cheung
MabelHT

Postby Kirsten89 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:50 am

Dear Pascal,

I tried to PM you, but I just noticed it didn't go through.. My sincere apologies.

Thanks for your quick reply.
After examining your website, I would love to arrange a meeting and discuss business opportunities.

When will you be available? I am free from October 22nd until October 31st. Only the 25th will not work for me.

Thanks for letting me know,
Kirsten
Kirsten89

Return to Job Market